Friday, February 24, 2023

Squishee - Cat Graffiti Art

Squishee - Cat Graffiti Art

Thanx SwiftMantis New Zealand

SwiftMantis: Been a whole year since I painted our little alley cat Squishee, i really poured my heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears in to this mural, even cut my head open at the end tryna finish in the pouring rain! 😅 But seeing people's reaction was a beautiful thing, its definitely inspired me to pursue more stray stories with my work...and I've got some really cool cats i'm excited to share with you guys very soon!

cat graffiti art

cat graffiti art


Squishee


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats ~ Wow!

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like the 3D effect with the front paws and tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That is mighty cool art.
    Squishee is a handsome cat ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUch a cutie and I love the art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! An amazing mural, i am so thankful for everyone who works in animal welfare and rescue.

    Thanks for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great and your model is a beautiful cat.
    Kind regards - Elke - and thanks for linking to Nature Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful art work.
    What a beautiful kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! That mural looks 3-D. I love it! Encore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing - both the art and the actual cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever is your middle name ... and I love Squishee with his little cropped ear. Beautiful post and looking forward to your future posts.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fantastic mural! Squishee is sooooo cute and sweet looking. Loving life you can see.

    ReplyDelete