Monday, July 11, 2022

Maha Cali The Cat

Maha Cali The Cat
Thanx Ivan P.

Maha Cali Cat

My cat  Maha Cali is very into hunting and playing. 
She brings me home mouses, rats,birds and bugs that she loves to eat and play with. 
One time we went together for a walk and i lost her, i was desperate and i cry 
and try to find with my car and by walk and food. 
After 4 days she come home with snail on his back and she was crying to, 
she was very happy to see me and my hart was finnaly in one place i love her very much.

cat

Maha Cali Cat

cat
Maha Cali The Cat


7 comments:

  1. Sweet! We LOVE that dinosaur! Maha-Cali you are pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!!!!!! Maha-Cali you need to stay home so you don't worry your mum!!!
    I think that dinosaur would be more fun to enjoy :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Maha-Cali got home safe and sound ! Purrayers and purrs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look a very sweet little cat. * gentle hug *

    ReplyDelete