Friday, June 24, 2022

Repica The Cat

Repica The Cat
Thanx Maja P.

Repica Cat

This is cat Repica! We got her from my friend's mother. She found her on street but couldn't keep her so she called me and asked if I want to take her cause she knew I adore cats. So I decided to take her and now she is our family cat for 5 years. She transformed from street cat to an old dame of our flat. I don't know exactly how old is she but veterinarian said she is around 7-8 years old.

Cat

Repica Cat

Repica Cat
Repica The Cat



5 comments:

  1. WOW, such a beautiful sweetheart!!! Sorry the Linky list was down at The Cat Blogosphere today. I think we fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a most beautiful cat. Love her colors.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous weekend. Scritches to Repica. ♥

    ReplyDelete